Friday, April 21, 2006

Just like that Mary poppins Movie!

It was my first day at the races. Threw down some huge bets, and lost about $23. Most people faired a little better, but I saved my luck for the ride home. The driver, Ray, kept her eyes off the road most of the way, so I felt lucky all I lost was $23 yesterday. I think you had to be on your phone with your bookie in order to get the right breaks. but Raffi took a different path and spoke to the horsies, just like his friends Burrito and Surge!



Raffi and i were just there to check out our good friend Patrick Auger. He was jockeying a horse named Buck Tuddy Buck. All the other jockeys were Armenian, yet none of them won.

The food and spirits were good, the girls were so happy they could barely open there eyes. Levinsteinberg felt like pooh, and he yakked in the parking lot! Raff and i ate all the bread in the restaurant. It was delish!

With my new best friends, we saw a few horses, smelled them, and checked out how jacked they were. One of the chicks even pointed out that some horses have ghettos booties! Not bad. I would have never known this without attending the races.

All i know is people that like horse races are weird! It takes one to know one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home