Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Paul Walker is Fast and Furious





I am really trying to keep up with my brothers since they seem to be on perma vacation and have time for these blogs every day, so even without a camera I will do my breast to keep up. Mark Smith and Dan pelner have been loyal camera men, even though Pilsner doesn't allow me to touch his camera. I'm not even mad.

So here is the weekend that was. At first I was a little stuffed up, but after a couple of delicious Natty Lights and finding the biggest Carhart Boot in the world things started to settle down. I guess most of you might even want to know what we were doing.

It starts with a Boogity Boogity Boo - A bunch of us took in our first Champ Car series race. It was fun stuff. uncle Kelly and Cousin Paul Chen took the lead, being veterans of the sport they showed us the ropes and how to properly prepare for the race. It all ended up as a win-win situation for the team.

definitely a success, but I wish I was losing my hair so much, cause it would be way funner to grow a mullet for my new favorite sport. I suppose I could pull a Jack and just grow the sides and back out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home